Central Coast Wedding Photographer
Hi I'm Mike principle photographer at Belstar Photography other titles I go by
are Mikey Mike, Dad, Photographer , paddle boarder and house renovation man , Gadget guy , Central Coast wedding photographer, Hunter Valley Wedding Photographer , Sydney Wedding Photographer , Port Macquarie Wedding Photographer & professional wedding photographer.
I have always had a camera in my hands although much of my working life has been in the corporate world in the computer industry. Its taught me the value of customer service along with many other interpersonal skills.
You simply can't place a value on having a experienced professional as your wedding photographer.
I don't like the hard sell and admit i may not be for everyone but along with experience and my time i can offer my enthusiasm, energy and passion for the process.
The man behind the camera
I am laid back, and have been told I relate well with all types of people.
I am married to the wonderful Deborah ( who often works as my assistant at weddings) , i’m a dad to Jessa , step pop as well and pack leader to our two fur babies, Maddy and Loki.
I try to keep fit and live a healthy life style.
Most importantly, I’m happiest when I have a camera in my hand! I LOVE my job,
I get to witness and celebrate some of the beautiful moments in couples and families lives.
More about me
• I am passionate about every thing I do .
• I am energetic , patient and a little bossy at times.
• I often cry at weddings
• I am a animal lover of all and have loved birds, cats and dogs
• Have 2 spoilt dogs of my own Maddy and Loki
• I can tell a funny story or 4.
• I like to be organised with your big day
• I write with my right hand but play golf and tennis as a lefty
• My favourite colour is blue & my favourite word is “fantastic” .
• My favourite movie is the love guru ( Mike Myers )
• I love new gadgets and do all my own editing
• I am always looking towards the future with a positive approach to everything I undertake
My favourite saying is